RNApasta: Statistics and editing of RNA multiple structural alignments
RNApasta is RNApasta is a Java application to calculate a variety of useful statistics related to RNA stem-loop and pseudoknot structures. It will also perform functions related to alignment editing. The input data may be in a "pasta" formatted file, a variant of the fasta format, or in a Stockholm formatted files as downloaded from the Rfam database.
RNApasta is coded in Java and has been tested on Windows, Linux, and MacOS computers. It is available either as a precompiled java archive file (.jar) which is ready to run, or as source code which can be compiled.
- RNApasta-Webstart. A trimmed down version of RNApasta without the phylogenetic features
- RNApasta-1.0-jar-1.6.zip. This version is compiled with the java 1.6 development kit.
- RNApasta-1.0-jar-1.5.zip. This version is compiled with the java 1.5 development kit.
- RNApasta-mac-java1.5.zip. A bundle for MacOS compiled for java 1.5.
- RNApasta.src.zip These are the source code files.
- RNApasta_User_Manual.pdf User Manual for RNApasta
- RNApasta.readme.txt The ReadMe file.
- RNApasta.help.html An HTML help file.
[Malmberg, et al, 2010] Malmberg, R.,
Shaw, T., and Cai, L. (2010) RNApasta: a tool for
analysis of RNA structural alignments, Journal of Bioinforamtics
Research and Applications, accepted.